Boats & Yachts
Plastic profiles in the pleasure boats production
Pleasure boats are generally produced through the assembly of the hull with the fiberglass deck, the assembly of the interior furnishings in laminated wood, the anodized aluminum frames of portholes and windows, accessories and equipment.
All these materials must be resistant to the UV rays, salt water, weather conditions and wear from navigation and mooring.
Combicar designs and manufactures several PVC and EPDM profiles used by leading boat manufacturers:
- protection profiles, like gaskets for hatches
- decorative profiles, like chrome finishing, LED holding, interior finishing profiles
- technical profiles, like fender, anti-slip, drain rain profiles and relinga rails.
Find the right product for your application among the Combicar profiles in the catalog suggested below, or request a fully customized design profile. CONTACT US on the phone +39 0523 945108 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
1 ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ GASKETS
❶ Gaskets for Hatches
- Linear gaskets applied on the boat hatches' perimeter
- Produced in co-extruded PVC to obtain an external soft part welded with a semi-rigid base on which the adhesive is positioned
- High quality of the materials used, to ensure long life and excellent resistance to UV rays, different weather conditions and salt water
- Soft part made of Etilgum, a modified PVC that maintains elasticity at very low temperatures.
2 ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ RELINGA RAILS
❷ Relinga Rails
- Shock-resistant PVC profiles that allow to block canopies and sundeck cushions through a relinga insert
- white color to adapt to the boat deck
- supplied in 6-meter bars that can be easily cut to the required size.
3 ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ DRAIN RAIN
❸ Drain Rain
- PVC profiles with section designed to perform the drip function
- positioned at the cabin roof perimeter they pipe the water and drain it to dedicated points, preventing it from being unloaded inside the boat
- available in various sections in black, gray, or white colors, can be made on customized design
- coupled with double-sided adhesive tape, have high strength and avoid long fastening operations (no holes needed)
- Welded with aluminium foil between PVC and high-seal adhesive.
4 ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ FENDER PROFILES
❹ Fender Profiles
- High resistance PVC fender profiles, used to protect the boat from accidental impacts with other boats or from rubbing against the dock during mooring operations
- installed along all the sides to close the joint between the hull and the deck, or fixed to a support
- available in various designs, can be cut to size.
5 ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ LED HOLDING
❺ LED holding profiles
- Section designed with ducts to house the LED strips, used to illuminate the boat cabin from inside
- flexible PVC to allow application on curved surfaces
- double-sided adhesive tape makes assembly easier
- section designed also for the electric cables housing
- four sections of various colors, terminals available
6 ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ FINISHING
❻ Finishing profiles
- L profiles used for boat edges finishing, or box section (519) used as a nautical seal
- coupled with double-sided adhesive tape to make easy assembly avoiding holes and / or mechanical fixings
7 ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ DECORATIVE
❼ Decorative profiles
- Decorative profiles of various sections with a special chrome finishing
- used to decorate the boats interiors
- coupled with adhesives with high sealing capacity
8 ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ ANTISLIP
- Soft PVC profiles that can be positioned on any platform to prevent slipping when walking barefoot on the fiberglass deck
- in addition to the antislip function, the materials used also allow complete protection of steps and edges
- coupled with aluminum and double-sided adhesive tape to achieve an easy and long-lasting assembly
9 ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ INTERIOR FINISHES
❾ Interior finishes
- PVC profiles with L sections with different angles, T, planes
- used for finishing edges or joints between panels inside the boat
- black color, always coupled with double-sided tape for easy assembly